SURVEYS in... transport means
Fieldwork survey on current and future demand of line C-1 Murcia- Alicante of RENFE Cercanías net
Year: 2014 (*experience previous to 2015 corresponds to fieldwork jobs developed as TEMA GRUPO CONSULTOR fieldwork department)
Mode: Interviews in public transports and private vehicles
Final client: CERCANÍAS RENFE
This is a field investigation with the main purpose of characterizing and analyzing the existing demand of the RENFE Cercanías network, in the area to survey.
The work developed by ABACO consists in the accomplishment of surveys and surveys in Public Transport and Private Vehicle:
- Questionnaire of Revealed Preferences Origin-Destination and Traveler Counts in all stations of the corridor of line C-1.
- Questionnaire of Revealed Preferences Origin-Destination and Traveler Counts in the medium and long-distance trains in the stations of the corridor: Elx-Parc and Elx Carrús.
- Questionnaire of Revealed Preferences Origin-Destination to workers and travelers, and Declared Preference Surveys, at Alicante Airport.
- Surveys of Origin-Destination Revealed Preferences and Traveler Counts aboard Interurban Corridor Buses.
- Survey of Revealed Preferences Origin-Destination and gauging to the vehicles that move along the corridor, in 18 points of screen interviews.
A total of 6,996 interviews are distributed in the following way: